Are you having trouble with your Voopoo Argus and need to reset it? Now you might be thinking how to reset Voopoo Argus but don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the simple steps to reset your Voopoo Argus device. Whether you’re a seasoned vaper or just starting, our easy-to-follow instructions will help you get your device back to its factory settings in no time.
How to Reset Voopoo Argus?
The Voopoo Argus is a popular vaping device known for its sleek design and exceptional performance. However, like any electronic device, it may have issues that require a reset. Whether you’re facing connectivity problems, software glitches, or simply want to start fresh, resetting your Voopoo Argus can be a quick solution. In this guide, we’ll explore the steps to reset your device safely.
How to Reset Voopoo Argus; Steps to Reset Voopoo Argus
1. Turn Off the Device
The first step is to ensure that your Voopoo Argus is turned off. If it’s currently on, press the power button five times rapidly to power it down.
2. Remove the Battery
If your Voopoo Argus has an external battery, carefully remove it from the device. If it’s an internal battery device, proceed to the next step.
3. Press and Hold the Fire Button
With the battery removed or the device powered off, press and hold the fire button for about 10 seconds. This will help discharge any residual power from the device.
4. Reassemble and Power On
If you removed the battery, reinsert it into the device. Then, turn on your Voopoo Argus by pressing the power button five times rapidly.
5. Check for Reset
Your Voopoo Argus should now be reset to its factory settings. You can verify this by checking if any previous issues have been resolved.
Additional Troubleshooting Tips
In addition to the standard reset procedure, here are some troubleshooting tips to help you address specific issues with your Voopoo Argus:
1. Connectivity Issues
If you’re experiencing connectivity problems with your Voopoo Argus, consider the following:
- Ensure that Bluetooth is turned off if you’re not using it.
- Clean the 510 connector and the pod connections to ensure a proper connection.
- Check for any firmware updates on the Voopoo website, as these updates may improve connectivity.
2. Device Not Charging
- If your Voopoo Argus is not charging, try the following:
- Use a different charging cable and adapter to rule out charging equipment issues.
- Clean the charging port on the device and the charger to remove any dirt or debris.
- Check for firmware updates, as charging issues may be addressed in updates.
3. Device Overheating
- Overheating can be a common issue in vaping devices. To prevent it:
- Avoid chain vaping, which can cause the device to overheat.
- Ensure proper airflow by not covering air intake vents.
- Use the device within the recommended wattage range for your coil.
4. Device Won’t Turn On
- If your Voopoo Argus refuses to turn on, try these steps:
- Ensure that the battery is charged.
- Check for any signs of damage to the battery or the device.
- If all else fails, contact Voopoo customer support for further assistance.
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Resetting Voopoo Argus
Not holding the fire button long enough during the reset process can lead to residual power remaining in the device, which may cause issues after the reset. Make sure you discharge the device as recommended.
How to Reset Voopoo Argus; Using the Wrong Reset Method
Different vaping devices may have different reset methods. Ensure you’re using the correct method as per the manufacturer’s instructions. Using the wrong method can potentially damage your device.
Failure to Back Up Settings
If you have personalized settings on your Voopoo Argus, neglecting to back them up before resetting can result in having to reconfigure everything from scratch. Always back up your settings when possible.
Skipping Maintenance After Reset
After resetting your device, it’s essential to perform regular maintenance to prevent issues from recurring. Some users may assume the reset alone is sufficient.
Not Following Safety Precautions
Safety should be a priority when dealing with electronic devices. Skipping safety precautions, such as cleaning the device properly or checking for damaged components, can lead to accidents.