With technological advancement and upcoming everyday trends, people now enjoy electronic cigarettes even more. And Esco bar is a renowned name in such a category. Some rechargeable Esco bars have Type C USB ports on the base of the unit, so they are rechargeable. But how to recharge an Esco bar?
The painful fact about electronic cigarettes is that they have to be discarded if the juice in them has finished or when the batteries are dead. Now, people want to retain their favorite pens and savor those Esco bars again and again.
Before we begin on how to charge an Esco bar, there is a basic note that this recharging process is simple but to master it perfectly, practice is required.
How to Recharge an Esco Bar?
“How to recharge an Esco bar” is one of the most frequently asked questions. Esco bars can be recharged, but the procedure initially sounds a little overwhelming to beginners. Once the process is learned, it becomes quicker and easier to perform. The following steps can charge your Esco bar in no time.
There will be a set of materials required for proper recharging. It includes:
- A small screwdriver
- Old speakers with the connection of a Bluetooth
These three tools are sufficient to recharge an Esco bar. Follow the given steps to complete how to recharge an Esco Bar:
- First of all, take the Bluetooth speaker and disassemble it.
- Within the speaker, you will find a circuit board. Remove it.
- There will be two loose wires that you will see once you remove the battery.
- (In case you don’t have a charging cable, any old USB wire can work as a suitable replacement — From our experience, Apple chargers don’t work, but android chargers work fine).
- Find a small crevice on the bottom of your vape pen.
- Use a screwdriver (preferably a flathead screwdriver) to remove the cover of your Esco bar.
- You will find a battery and tank tucked inside when you remove the cover. (Be careful not to take it out completely)
- Just tug it out enough that the wires (colored red and black) and the sensor are exposed. Do this slowly so that no wire is damaged. (Remember the alignment of the wires, or you can take a picture of it in your phone so that when you’re assembling it back after recharging, you don’t misplace them)
- You will find the red and black wires attached to the tape. Gently remove that tape and attach those wires to the terminals located on the circuit of the Bluetooth speaker. (Please make sure that you are correctly connecting the colored wires. In case you don’t connect them properly, there is a chance that you can damage your device completely).
- To charge the device continuously, you can wrap the tape around those wires. This tape will keep the wires in place till the device is charged. Allow your device to get charged for at least 5 to 7 minutes.
- To check, try taking a hit. If the clouds are less dense than your choice, you can charge the Esco bar for another 7 to 10 minutes.
Sometimes, even though the e-juice is still present, the battery typically dies out after 100 puffs. It’s not a rule set in stone but a possibility. Similarly, sometimes the battery works, but the e-juice dies out.
There are some safety measures that you are supposed to follow to ensure the safety of your device and your personal safety.
Even if you find small components that might look useless to you. Please don’t throw them away. Also, don’t change the alignment of wires, etc. Technicians have done this alignment following a complete set of protocols.
It is better to use a power bank rather than using a socket. Using a wall socket can be dangerous as there could be a power surge through the wires. Also, in extreme cases, there could be a risk of a short circuit or electrocuting yourself, so please be careful.
When you are working with the circuit, it’s better to wear gloves as the battery is made up of Titanium mostly. Similarly, gloves can protect your fingers from e-juice spillage. These batteries have delicate nature, and if you are unaware of risks (for instance, leakage, etc.), they can be harmful.
Take note that even after recharging the Esco bar, the functionality would not be too long. It is recommended that you should not power your Esco bar more than three times. In fact, considering all the hassle that you put yourself into, it is smarter to go and get a new one sometimes, as it can save a lot of time and effort.
You need to understand that if you are a complete beginner and haven’t tried working with electronics before, there is a possibility that you might not be able to assemble it. So, if you are in this place, just take a deep breath and tell yourself it requires practice.
Another tip would be to ensure that you don’t overcharge your device. Overcharging can lead to overheating, and it can damage your device. Meltdowns are a very common hazard in this process.
Make sure that when you are charging your bar, don’t leave it unattended. It’s a common mistake that people keep the exposed wires unattended, and if there are kids or pets around, it could be trouble if they touch or swallow any bit or loose component. Also, remember that e-juices and e-liquid can be toxic in nature.
The Bottom Line
Once you master it, you will see that it becomes easier just like charging your cell phone. We hope that now, you know the answer when any of your curious friends ask, “How to recharge an Esco bar?”