The Elf Bar BC5000 is a cute little gadget that is small and portable. Its form factor is squared off and flattened, and it is a descendant of the previous ELEAF iCare body. It’s built of PCTG plastic, and the glossy pieces at the top (the mouthpiece) and bottom (the recharge area) contrast with the matte finish that surrounds the main body in terms of texture.
The color schemes have a pleasing aesthetic and convey the flavors. The high-key colors for vapes differ from my style, but they’re still done well. Despite holding a lot of e-liquid, the device has a compact footprint. There are just 79 mm, 41 mm, and 19 mm. Elf Bar hit the ball out of the park with the size and capacity of these products, especially when compared to “giant” disposables shaped like mechanical mods that contain less juice than these.
Elf Bar BC5000 how many puffs? Well, the name suggests that it contains 5000 puffs so that you experience the full flavor of vaping until the end.
After the basic “know-how” stuff, let’s move to the central part of our blog: everything regarding charging, including how long to charge Elf Bar BC5000, how to know if your elf bar is charging, and how to refill Elf Bar 5000!
How to Charge Elf Bar BC5000
If your Elf Bar BC5000 ever runs low on power, don’t worry! It’s easy to give it a boost. Just follow these simple steps, and you’ll be back to full strength in no time.
- First, take a look at the bottom of the Elf Bar vape device and choose the right charging unit type.
- Verify that your charger is appropriate for the BC5000 Elf vape. The device may not be compatible with all chargers.
- Connect the charger to an electrical outlet and the charger to the BC5000 Elf vape. The Elf Bar BC5000’s charging indicator will turn red if the connection is secure.
- Wait for the battery to charge until the Elf Bar indicator light turns green to indicate that the battery is finished charging. The battery for the BC5000 Elf vape may need to be fully charged for a few hours.
- When the battery is completely charged, disconnect the BC5000 Elf Bar vape from the charger and start using it.
How Long to Charge Elf Bar BC5000
How long should you charge an Elf Bar? It is a question that has been on the minds of vapers everywhere. After all, no one wants to be caught with a dead battery. The BC5000 has a 650mAh battery capacity and can be recharged. Every time your battery gets low or dies, you may recharge it using the type-C connector included in the bundle. The good news is that the Elf Bar BC5000 vape only takes 1-2 hours to charge.
How to Know if Your Elf Bar is Charging
When the Elf Bar is charging, the LED light on the front of the device will turn on. Your Elf Bar is completely charged and ready to use once the LED light changes to green. However, there are certain things you’ll want to keep in mind when charging your Elf Bar.
Before utilizing the device, you must first make sure that it is ultimately charged. You can do this by using a USB charger or plugging it into a wall socket. Once the device is connected, you should make sure the indicator light is on.
If the light is not on, the device needs to be charged because it is not receiving power. If the light is on, the device is charging and will soon be available for use.
How to Refill Elf Bar 5000
Here are the steps to follow for refilling the Elf Bar 5000:
- You’ll need to twist the e-cigarette mouthpiece off. At least three full counterclockwise rotations of the mouthpiece are required to free the thread holding it in place. You won’t be able to refill the cartridge if you’re unable to do this. Otherwise, completely remove the mouthpiece and store it in a secure location.
- If at all possible, add oil to the cartridge using a syringe. To avoid leaks, a syringe is preferable to an eyedropper. To lessen the likelihood of mishaps, the cartridge should always be connected to the battery. To prevent overfilling, take note of the cartridge’s size. Typically, most of them hold 0.5 grams or 1 gram of e-juice.
- Screw on the mouthpiece tightly after setting it in position completely. Avoid tightening it up too much because doing so could shatter the cartridge.
- Voila! Your simple 1-2-3 procedure for refilling a disposable vape pen is now null and void. Refilling this way is somewhat less expensive, but you must learn to perfect the technique and ensure that the cartridge is refillable.
Is it Okay to Charge an Elf Bar with Your Phone?
Even though the charging cord may be customized to fit the Elf Bar BC5000, we do not advise doing so for security concerns. Additionally, we recommend using an approved charging cable, as it is more flexible and better suited for your safety.
The Bottom Line
And that’s it! You now know how long to charge your Elf Bar BC5000 vape. But before you go and enjoy your newly charged vape, there’s one more thing we need to talk about: safety. We can’t stress enough how important it is to charge your vape correctly.
Use the wrong charger, and you could end up damaging your battery. So be sure to use the correct charger, and follow all the manufacturer’s instructions. Now go forth and vape safely!